Despite the ubiquitous presence of digital, the need to maintain excellence in retail has never been greater. This inspiring day will explore how digital opportunities can be exploited to improve retail and examine the future structure of the lotteries industry.
What’s new for 2018?
- State Lotteries vs Private Lotteries – eternal enemies or friends in the making?
- Confessions of an illegal operator: The Lottoland story
- Disruption- Who and what will disrupt our industry? What does disruption look like in the lottery business? Are we currently being disrupted? What can we do about it?
- How can the retail experience be modernised, on an online basis, to attract new players, while continuing to satisfy the existing, loyal players’ base? How to convert lottery players to online gamers?
- Are lotteries going to be the new casinos? How do you coordinate the convergence of lotteries and casinos online?