Lottoland Australia has called for the introduction of a nationwide POC tax in response to a new wave of criticism of the operator for being a drain on good causes. Western Australian Premier Mark McGowan pledged yesterday to ban the firm in his state, as he said has happened elsewhere, specifically in South Australia. “All…
- CVC Capital Partners snaps up Italian lottery operator Sisal Group in €1B deal
- Atul Bali Named Chairman of the Board of Social-Lottery Company GameRail™, the Latest Innovation from Shoutz® – Yahoo Finance
- Scientific Games is First in Lottery Industry to Receive PCI Data Security Certification for Secure Cashless Purchases of Lottery Games
- Senate panel wants info in multi-million dollar lottery scandal – CBS News
- The Future of Sports Betting – How will sports betting be legalized in the United States and what will the marketplace look like?
Lottery monopoly unlawful: In the opinion of the Administrative Court of Munich, the monopoly violates EU law and constitutional law