A leading African Lottery seeks an engaging, charismatic speaking individual to come in and lead the licensing strategy and management.
This is a fantastic role for anyone who is truly passionate about the Gaming industry and wants to shape the future of their career and this business.
This role is highly varied day to day and requires an individual who can work within time scales, who is well organised, pro-active and who has strong articulation skills.
Day to day your activities will include:
- Review current licensing agreements & check business is compliant
- Manage day to day relationships with the regulators
- Advise directors and stakeholders of business critical changes in legislation
- Provide market intelligence
- Provide guidance and insight into teams on the ground and in HQ on ways to improve processes, whilst ensuring compliant at all times
- Set the strategy and provide guidance on business requirements when entering into new markets
- Work with all teams to turn “legal talk” into sense
For this position the client is ideally seeking:
- Previous relevant experience in a Licensing position
- Retail Gaming experience
- French language skills would be beneficial but not essential
Opportunities where you get to lead and shape the regulatory future and processes for a client are rare, so if you feel you are right please send me your CV to schedule a call.
Source: Licensing Manager – Lottery