The German state of Saxony-Anhalt is bowing out of the ownership of state lottery-owned online betting group Oddset Deutschland Sportwetten (ODS) over concerns it will become a financial liability amid the country’s regulatory turmoil over gambling.
- ICE: What are the keys to digital success for lotteries? Neil Brocklehurst, director of European business, former UK director, Camelot Global| TotallyGaming.com
- NYX Signs Letter of Agreement in Netherlands with De Nederlandse Staatsloterij / De Lotto
- ICE: Why operators should not force players to switch platforms Jari Vahanen, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Veikkaus Oy, | TotallyGaming.com
- 2016 may be the year for affiliates to develop an app – iGBAffiliate
- Preliminary unaudited results for year ended 2016: ZEAL outperforms guidance, driven by strong customer acquisition and activity
SCIENTIFIC GAMES DELIVERS NEW LOTTERY RETAIL TECHNOLOGY FOR LOTTO BERLIN IN GERMANY AS PART OF NEW CONTRACT